background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

I know I know, I totally forgot last week. Don't worry, I am ALWAYS working on the wedding! Right now we are in Invitation mode. It is amazing how many decisions go into a small piece of paper that everyone will throw away and call us at the last min for directions etc.

We met with our wedding planner, Marie, last week. We worked only on invitations. We were there for over an hour. Crazy! We have chosen a design and are just finalizing the important documents to go into the envelopes.

Last night I spent my time going through our entire guest list and putting notes at the bottom. The note says how I want the envelope addressed. Why do I need to this you ask? Well, my friend Amanda has volunteered to use her awesome handwriting skills and address all the envelopes for me! I am going to just send them down to Florida when I get them :) I am so excited because all of you got my save the dates... my handwriting leaves much to be desired!

People ask me all the time how wedding planning is going. Honestly, great! I am almost finished. And when I say that.. I am completely serious. I could tell I was losing steam on the whole planning thing so I used my last bit of energy and finished 90% of everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally picked a design! Whew! - j.j

Amanda said...

yippee!!!! I was almost thinking someone else was going to address the invitations when I started reading...I thought I was fired! haha

Anonymous said...

Mom said: WOW! Amanda is a sweet friend to offer to write out the invitations!