background

Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh, Go Fly a Kite!

Jeff and I worked outside all day yesterday. We worked on the deck, we planted flowers and got our house ready for summer. After a long day outside, it occured to me how windy it truly was outside. Frances had given us a Spiderman kite last year out of her car. I remembered about it and decided to take a kite flying break. I had Jeff come down and try it. Then we got Sherman involved. The picture below shows him flying the kite. We put it in his collar. It was hilarious! Then, I decided to run and have him follow. So he ran and the kite came with him. haha Then he realized what was going on and bit at the string so the kite came tumbling down. It was hilarious while it lasted. (sorry about the crummy phone photo. We didn't have time to get my camera)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom said: fun way to end a very busy day!!! However Sherman doesn't look all that interested in flying kites. LOL