Jeff got me a Kindle. I opened it on Friday because that boy can't keep anything a secret. I was bombarded with... What do you think it is? Do you want to see it? Where do you think I bought it? Etc. etc. So I usually give in because I am just tired of the questions. I was pumped to see the Kindle for sure! Look at the wrapping paper he picked out! Polka dots, like our wedding!
Jodi and Brett met us later to go out to dinner. Of course Cooper went too! He was soo good at dinner. By the time we got home it was his bed time. He was partying hard, but then mom said he had to go to bed and miss out on the fun....
Jodi and Brett spent the night! It was so awesome! The next morning Cooper was playing with the balloons. We were trying to get a picture of his crazy hair. This one you can kind of see.
1 comment:
Cooper does like to party hard! This picture is too funny.
- j.j.
Post a Comment