background

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We Love the Tierney's!

There, I said it. It's true. That family holds a special place in our hearts. If any of you know my fiance, he doesn't fill me in on ANYTHING from his past unless I ask him about it. The Tierney's were different. He talked about them and even visited them. I soon came to realize that Joe was very special to Jeff. I finally got to meet them last summer. I soon figured out why Jeff was so fond of these two (now three =)) They are super awesome, and made me feel very welcome in the friendship. Last weekend Ethan celebrated his 1st birthday in Kansas. Jeff and I drove out to the participate in the event. After E went to bed, his grandma watched him while we went out for awhile. We had so much fun. We met up with some of their other friends as well. Here are some pictures of the evening. We ordered appetizers and there didn't seem to be enough and Amanda and I had to share. We shared like adults of course, but we had to pose for a picture like this.
Amanda and I ended up sharing a bottle or two of this wine. Who ever took this picture needs a lesson on how to not put the bottle in someone's face. hahaa
Jeff and Joe. Jeff is ALWAYS distracted. Taking pictures is no different.
Ok, good... a picture with the bottle in a normal place.
Amanda was talking to Baker about "The Hills" for a good while. It was pretty hilarious.
Our server, Eric, forgot to give us a chill cooler for our second bottle, so we made him bring us one. haha
On our way to the car. I wanted to show everyone how much ahead of me Jeff always walks.
One last picture of the evening!
We sure had a super fun time this weekend. We actually visited Jeff's family and Sherman stayed with Grandma and Grandpa. More on the rest of our weekend later!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We had a great time with you guys!! We are sooo glad you made the long drive over for the weekend.