I follow a couple of blogs that have several every week things. One, which is my favorite, is called "Tuesday Shoesday" and she puts up a picture of shoes every Tuesday. I always love those. Well, since I have 5 months until my wedding *pauses for gasps* yeah... 5 months! I have declared Wednesdays as "Wedding Wednesday." This is a chance for all my blog readers to get a sneak peak at the big day and to see what we are up to in the planning process.
This week... BUBBLES! We are very limited on the things we can do/throw at our wedding on our "fake getaway." One of the items I will keep a surprise for the day of the wedding, but we also are doing bubbles.
One night Jeff and I sat down and tied bows around these suckers. He was super sweet and helped out.
2 comments:
Mom said: Jeff is taking that ribbon tying very serious!!!!
I agree, Jeff looks like he's concentrating A TON!!
Post a Comment