At first he just sniffed it and kind of walked away. Then Jeff had to step in and help. Somehow Diesel did a really GREAT job taping it. Amanda, I think you need to tell me how he did that! 
As Jeff was getting the package open, Sherman and I waited on pins and needles!
Finally... the package was open! Diesel gave Sherman a copy of his absolute favorite toy and some of his treats. He also wrote him a note telling him it wasn't very nice to use the carpet as his personal restroom. (We need the dog whisperer) Sherman immediately demanded a treat. I must say, he LOOOOVES them. We save them for times when he is being annoying. It keeps him busy for about an hour, no joke.
We had such a great time opening up his first gift from his pen pal! Diesel is awesome and Sherman told me that he is his best friend! Sorry Rusty and Cosmo, you come in a close second.
Well, Sherman is now demanding my attention, so I probably should go. I never thought I could love an aminal as much as Sherman William Mueller!
2 comments:
Rusty says: Sherman, I cannot believe I shared my blanket, food, water, toys, owners and home to you and you still pick Dissel for a favorite! WHAT more can I do???? Maybe a package in the mail would do it???
Yay! I found your blogspot.. no thanks to my husband.
We'll come over soon and meet Sherman
j.j.
Post a Comment