They are finished! Done! Mailed! Forgotten! I have been working on my Save the Dates for a good 2.5 weeks. Without my mom close, I didn't get anyone's (except Jeff) opinion on how they looked. I just look a leap and assumed people would love them. I addressed them by hand. I have HORRIBLE hand writing, but mom said it adds a personal touch. Which it totally does! Anyone who has pretty hand writing apply within, because I need the invitations to look nicer. I never realized how taxing it would be to track down all 214 guests to get their addresses. I was at my whits end by Tuesday. After all the hustle to get them done and mailed, it is quite a relief!
The last one was addressed Monday at 6:00. Jeff was outside putting down grass seed. I RACE outside with my camera and demand a picture be taken of me mailing the silly things. I was too proud to not. My first real wedding thing.
The next day after the mail person (I haven't met them, I don't want to ASSUME it is a man =)) took them, I had a panic moment. This is real. I am actually getting married. 214 people now know and are saving this special day. WOAH! The feeling soon left, but it kind of took me back. I am pretty excited to become a Mueller, even though I will have two elle's to write in my name. Besides that, Jeff is beyond amazing, and I feel like I just fit right into the family.
Now, go off to your mailbox and find our cute little faces staring at you when you open the box!
3 comments:
Mom Said :
You are so cute,funny and ORGANIZED!! I do love your Save the dates! You did a great job writing them out.
yay!! WE can't wait to get ours in the mail :) And if you really need/want help addressing things, let me know. I have PLENTY-O-TIME.
They are perfect!! And you're so cute getting Jeff to take a pic of you mailing them!!
Post a Comment