background

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ok, I promise!

Hello readers!
I know I have said this before, but this time I promise. I am going to keep up with my blog! This is a fresh start! We have a dog now, people want to see pictures. TRUST ME. If you haven't met him, you will fall in love with Sherman. Lots of things go on in ours lives, and I realized the other day that many people I want to share it with, but there never seems to be enough time. Then I came back to the blog.

As far as Jeff and I, we are busy with wedding, updating the house and living the dream. I am sure we will get a ton of stuff finished in the house this winter when it is all chilly outside.

I am going to keep the blog short and simple today because I have a lot of editing to do with pictures etc. Have no fear, I will be back soon! I shall leave you with a picture of our current pride and joy.

3 comments:

Kaynig said...

I LIKE the new title!

Amanda said...

yesss!!!! another blog to stalk!

Anonymous said...

Mom said: This will be a very interesting blog to follow. Thanks for sharing