It's Halloween time! Most of you know, but I do NOT like Halloween. I probably should change my attitude before I have children. Anyway, having a dog is sometimes hilarious. Sherman came up to me about 3 weeks ago and said he wanted to dress up for Halloween (in a round about way). After much deliberation, I thought I would grant his request. The only problem is, we now have to choose between three costumes. He wants opinions to make sure he looks he best so he can get the best treats and belly rubs in Halloween night!
First we have a simple clown outfit. Sophisticated, but over done:

Sherman really liked it though!
Beni (Kyla's dog) came over to play and actually fell in love with the outfit, so that is probably what he is going to wear for Barking-or-Treat.

Next we have a Cowboy outfit. A little snug, but nothing that should keep him from looking cute!


Finally we have the Business Man. Sherman likes this the best, but he still wants to know what everyone else thinks!

Here he is making his first Business transaction:

All in all, I think Sherman made some great choices on costumes!
He probably doesn't even need to wear them, because Grandma Ruthie sent him his now FAVORITE toy! A candy corn, to go along with his food themed toys.

3 comments:
Business dog with cowdog jeans!
Ruthie says: Hands down the 'business outfit'! Looks like a little politician, shaking hands and all.
I agree. Sherman looks super cute in his business outfit! :)
P.S. Beni does make a good clown, and he is a goofy dog, so works perfectly!
Post a Comment