background

Monday, November 7, 2011

A Woman of Leisure

Two months... Two months!!!  Where did the time go?  I went from waiting around for what seemed like a lifetime for our wedding to being married TWO MONTHS!!! 

I apologize for the lack of posts since we have been hitched.  I have had two people in the past 48 hours ask about our blog.  Glad to know we have fans. haha  Honestly, I am struggling with what to blog.  Let's face it, the wedding is over, you have seen 1,000 pictures of Sherman and we have no cute kid to show off.  I have been thinking to myself "what do people even have to read?!"  I will find something, and I am sure it will be super entertaining. hahaha

Currently I am just working 2 days a week.  It is just a temp. situation until I find something I want to do.  I like to tell people I am a woman of leisure.  It sounds cool and ritzy if you ask me! haha

Being off three days a week has keep me busy though... Wednesday's I pick up Cooper (Jodi's son) from Day care and we have a couple hour play date!  I am teaching confirmation at our church, cleaning the house, doing the laundry etc.  also to say I am addicted to "pinterest" is an understatement. This website is great!  It has been giving me some great ideas for presents, DIY etc. 

Finally, I am going to start sewing!  YUP, sewing!  I need a hobby to fill my wedding planning.  Once I actually get my machine, I will be sewing like mad!  haha  If you have a request, let me know.. =)  I will make sure to post pictures of my finished products.

And no post is complete without a picture.  Recently I went to watch my oldest niece Lily run a cross country meet here in Indy.  Here we are at the end of the race.  I must say, these are two of the 4 most beautiful girls ever :)

So here is the beginning of me starting to blog again.  Sorry again for being MIA for the past two months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Women of leisure does not fit with what you have written in your blog...you sound very busy and I just am trying to figure out where you inheirted that busyness??? :)
Can't wait to see what projects you can whip out with that new machine Santa is bringing!!! love you, MOM