Today we celebrated Sherman's birthday.
We don't really know when Sherm's birthday is because he was a run away. So we decided his birthday would be the day we adopted him. This day would be a day we won't be with him, as we are getting married. hahaha We decided to celebrate this evening.
First, we met up with a new doggie friend. Our friend Alli has a goldendoodle. We took Sherman over to her house and the dogs played, and played and played. In fact, the played so much our puppy is snoozing on the couch right now =)
After that we brought Sherman home. Jeff was getting out the 24lb bag of dog food I purchased today. (we don't normally buy that big of a bag, but I had a coupon and got free treats!) I had opened the bag earlier but kept it in the car. Jeff didn't realize this.
Enter the next photo...
What else was there to do than bring out the Birthday Dog to help clean up the mess!
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY SHERMAN! We are so glad we adopted you. I can't believe it has been a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment