So we have a lot of friends who have babies... by a lot, I mean a TON! We always get to read their baby's stats month to month. Since we don't have babies, unless you count Sherman, I thought I would provide you with our 2 month married stats. hahaha
How long have you been married: 2 months today. Almost as long as most celebrities!
Best part: Not having to plan a wedding and getting to just be a family in the evenings
Most Challenging part: Getting Jeff to keep his ring on his finger!!
Looking forward to: Getting our wedding photos someday. All we have seen are the few on the blog.
Marriage Advice to single people: No matter how many times you have the "splitting money" talk with your future spouse, you will most likely have problems at the beginning.
1 comment:
I think my husband wishes I would keep my ring on my finger.. what can I say... I'm a dirtest. It's gets too dirty. =)
Post a Comment