Below are a few letters I have been meaning to send out, but because of lack of address and or stamps I haven't...
Dear Costco,
Today I went in to get Paper Towels and a ready made lasagna and left with $79 less in my checking account. How do I ALWAYS find things I need to buy there?
Until next paycheck,
Janelle
Dear Christmas Haters club,
After being a member for 27 years, I am sorry to say, I have officially jumped on the Christmas Ban wagon. I will be fa-la-laing and Rocking around the tree a lot this year!
Your trader,
Janelle
Dear Husband,
There isn't much that you won't do for me. I know that sometimes may think I don't notice or appreciate but I am taking notes. You're awesome and I am pretty pumped you picked me as your wife.
Your biggest fan,
Janelle
Dear Society,
I apologize for carrying my weight in the stomach region. If you ask me one more time if I am pregnant, I am going to punch you in the face. Keep to yourselves or maybe just ask me about the weather instead.
Love, not so much,
Janelle
Dear People with chicken feathers in their hair,
Why on earth is that popular? You are not cool, nor will I be doing that. I will save my money thanks.
Sincerely,
Janelle
Dear Sherman,
Every day you crack me up with your personality. I am glad you ran away from your first home and found us. Thank you for showing Jeff and I how to not take life so seriously.
Your adopted mother,
Janelle
Dear December,
You are full to the brim with parties, cookie baking, present wrapping etc. Don't go by too fast ok?
Thanks!
Janelle
Dear Wedding Photographers,
The proofs are amazing. Now, I just need to figure out how to stick all 500 pictures in one album! I am not sure how I will EVER choose, but I am so glad I have a ton to choose from.
Thanks for making my week,
Janelle
1 comment:
You crack me up. And I think that you would look rockin' with a feather in your hair for our dance class. Maybe you could wear it with your jean jammies. It would be hot.
Post a Comment