background

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Finding me at my Happiest

There are some things that can just make my day.  A text at the right moment, being greeted by Sherman when I get home from work.  Today I discovered something that makes me really really happy.  It is no surprise that I love FRIENDS.  Everything involving the show.  I watched it non stop when it was on.  I always joked that I would even miss a funeral to watch it if I had to. (this was before DVR for sure)  Sadly I have worn out my DVD's over the years.  I know every episode by heart.  This afternoon was no different.  I was working on some crafts in the dinning room and had it on in the background.  Jeff came in from mowing and started watching it.  To me, watching that show is like listening to a CD.  Nothing surprises you, but you find comfort in the familiarity.  Jeff hasn't seen every episode.  I kept catching him laughing so hard at some of the jokes and things that were happening.  I was getting the biggest smile on my face watching someone I love so much fall in love with something that enjoy.  I was just cracking up at Jeff watching the show.  That was definitely the high point of my day!

No comments: