background

Monday, July 11, 2011

A Secret Mission

Jeff had a secret mission to complete Friday! He received this note on Wednesday....
It says "Jeff's Secret Mission July 8"

It was just my way of trying to spice up date night :)  We actually had a lot of fun and Jeff, even though he wouldn't say it out loud, enjoyed the secret mission part of it all!


Our first mission was to go to the driving range and hit a bucket of golf balls a piece!


 Here is Jeff sad that the bucket is finished.  One a different note, Jeff changed up his swing a little bit and was hitting much better, so watch out if you play golf with him next!

 YAY! mission one complete!

The second part of the mission was to go to a local burger place that Jeff has been DYING to visit and stuff ourselves silly with burgers, fries and homemade root beer!


 Pay no attention to my sweaty-ness.  It was GOOOOOD root beer!

Mission COMPLETE!

Just in case you are wondering, on their menu it says "free bumper sticker upon request"  I asked myself... Why wouldn't I request one?!?!

I would say it was a totally successful mission.  We got home at 7:00 (yeah, we are old) and because of all the greasy goodness, I was honestly in bed at 7:30. It also may have had something to do with not catching up from the 4th but it is still funny that on Friday night my body decides it is time to shut off at 7:30 p.m.  I am pretty sure my 84 year old G'ma Bell was still wide awake at that time =\

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UMMM.... I totally want to go on a secret mission date! Totally fun!
j.j.

Amanda said...

is that bumper sticker on your car or did Jeff put it on his?!

Janelle said...

hahaha YEAH RIGHT! Jeff won't even let us put stickers on our car from our colleges!

Jode, next month's date night... plan on a secret mission!