background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dear Mr. President...

Dear Mr. President and Pope Benedict,
  Today my fiance mailed our wedding invitations.  I made sure to address one to each of you.  I care a lot about my family and friends, but it would be completely awesome if you were the first ones to reply "yes" to attending our wedding.  Let me know in advance and  I will make sure to have the proper security. 

I also know it isn't in the invitations but we are registered at Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and Home Depot.  If you want to go off the registry I will allow it for the two of you.  I would be interested to see what you come up with!  We will also accept cash.  Sorry Benedict, we use U.S. dollars here.

I also only reserved 2 seats for you, Mr. Pres ident, if you would like to bring your kids and even your dog, just let me know.  We can make room!

I can't wait to meet you on 9/10/11 

Thanks,
Janelle

P.S. Mr. Benedict?  It cost us $1.80 to send your invitation.  Please please RSVP 'yes'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom said:OH my goodness, how lucky are the Pope and President to be invited to this GRAND EVENT!

Amanda said...

I'd like to request that E and I get to sit with both of them. Afterall, I may need assistance during dinner since my hubby will be busy doing wedding party stuff :)