The day of the wedding I was given a lot of jobs... I helped set up the decoration hall, passed out programs, passed out beach balls (instead of birdseed etc) and cut the cake. I felt like the wedding planner! I love doing those kinds of things. Once the music started I honestly didn't leave the dance floor until the end
. A good 5 hours of vanilla ice, hanson, oldies etc. How can you beat that? (This is my niece Lily and I making a train around the floor. she takes after me!)
We all met my cousin Stephen's new girlfriend, which is ALWAYS a big deal when people introduce new ones to the family =) Luckily we all love her and have no problem keeping her around!
Yesterday as I was driving back to Indy, my friend Lindsey called to tell me that she is ENGAGED! I honestly didn't believe it at first because she always said it was going to be years! boy did Zac have her fooled. hehehe
Love is definitely in the air. Tis the season for the love to start surfacing... I think it has something to do with the new found SUN LIGHT that we have anticipated for so long. People's hearts are just too full!! Let's cross our fingers that it is the same in my life too! hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment