This weekend was more of a slow weekend. Ryan is moving in with us for a couple of weeks beginning this Sunday, so I was trying to really clean the place so it looks like girls actually live there. hahaha It was really good to finally have a weekend with no plans. After a great weekend I get to work ready to start the work week. Well as ready as anyone is on a Monday :) I get to work and the second I walk in the room the AC goes out! YIKES! then my computer is completely broken. So I had to re-locate myself on another computer in our office. This isn't the most ideal situation but I am prepared to do it. We play musical computers a lot in this office. I get on the other computer and the email doesn't work. Great! I literally have NOTHING to do. Isn't it amazing how our lives now revolve around Internet and computers? Back in the day it would have been noooo problem, but in today's society my work is put at a complete halt!
11:30 rolls around and I am more than ready for some social lunch time. I put my lunch in the microwave for 3 min. I then take it out.. still frozen.. AWESOME! By some stroke of fate I get my lunch heated, but it doesn't taste up to par.
It is officially 2:00 and our air is at full blast again, and I am back on my computer. I was definitely ready to throw in the towel this morning. I just hope the rest of the week doesn't reflect today's happenings.
My roomie and I are going swimming tonight in the apt. complex... That shouldn't be bad... BUT I may have a hilarious story tomorrow! :)

I wish I was here!!!!
That is all for now. Over and out!
1 comment:
update.
Post a Comment