background

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Look to the right of the screen. Do you see that picture of the girl running towards the boy? Yeah... We are less than 4 months now!! I just can't believe how fast this has all gone.

Right now we are in Bridal Shower mode. I came home yesterday and this was in my mail.
Here is what honestly went through my head. "Oh cute, mom went through a TON of work to put everyone's individual name on the invites." It wasn't until I went to show it to Jeff that everyone's invitation said my name. haha I have obviously never have had a shower. Yes, I have have been showered with water, but not gifts. hehehe I can't believe it is time for bridal showers to start happening. The next wedding shower I go to will be mine! =)

I am really excited for all the wedding festivities to begin. I will probably say this 1,000 times but Jeff and I are so lucky to have lots of people who love us and are helping out with the wedding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These invitations are so beautiful. Your're mom did an awesome job! I'm excited for the wedding festivities to begin too =) j.j.

Anonymous said...

Mom said: ONLY the best for my daugher!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I meant DAUGHTER