With mother's day coming up, I would like to take a second to thank the two mom's in our lives. Jeff and I have been very blessed to have such great mom's. They are very caring, loving and always there for us. They have shown us how to raise a great family and to have grace while doing it! We could have asked for better families to be raised with. You were there when we were young to pick us up when we fall and to heal our boo boo's. Now you are there when we need advice, a dog sitter, or an ear to listen. Thanks for all that you do for us. Happy Mother's Day! We love you.
1 comment:
Mom said: That was a wonderful tribute to the Mom's in your life. Thank you and I feel very blessed to have not only you, Janelle, but Jeff as well in our lives
Post a Comment