The biggest thing we did was buy Jeff's wedding band. Some of you know the headache we have gone through to try and find this. He doesn't make decisions easy and would always end up in a grumpy mood at the end because I don't wait to make my decisions. We finally decided on a ring for him. He wanted to think about it again, but I knew, if we didn't purchase it that day, it would be another couple of months before anything was bought.
The man at the store said we had 60 days to return it if he doesn't like it. I told Jeff as I was buying it...."Now we need to go home and have you wear this tonight to make sure you like it." HAHAHA funniest thing ever.
We were watching a movie. I totally forgot he had the ring on and I look over and his left hand is dangling down from the couch as if not attached to his body. I looked for a min. and realized, it was his ring. I asked him about it, and his reply... "I don't know what to do with my hand anymore." haha It's like he puts the ring on and his left hand is paralyzed. Hysterical! We might need him to wear it around the house more often so he doesn't look so silly on the wedding day. Or maybe not, because it is great entertainment!
Here is a picture of him posing with the ring. He is too cool for school.
I will tell you. I looked over again (I do this a lot because he is just so handsome) during the movie and he was petting Sherman. I got a flash of the ring and my stomach turned with excitement. This is totally real. He will be attached to me forever. It was very surreal. Who knew a little ring could make me excited for the wedding all over again.
2 comments:
oh, Jeff! He might be like Joe and ditch the ring and watch the minute he gets home from work!
too, too funny! Obviously the ring has too much bling for Jeff : )
Post a Comment