background

Thursday, December 18, 2008

You HAD to be there

Don't you just hate those times when something hilarious happens in your life and when you go to tell people the story, it just isn't as funny?!?! That happened to Kiley and I this morning. It's a long story, but it started with someone sticking a baby toy in our faces and ended with us laughing so hard we were crying. You can fill in the rest. HAHAHA When something this hilarious takes place, part of me wishes I had a video camera to film what happens. I then realize that no one would know the background information about the people involved, or maybe past experiences.

Mel and I have talked about making our lives into a sitcom. I think some of the things that happen in my life are just too good to keep to myself. Also, I have to admit I bring on some of the experiences myself. For instance... Mel and I went to the airport this weekend and had a blast taking pictures and being silly. We ended up meeting some hilarious people and having an interesting experience looking like crazy people at the airport. Here are a couple of pictures taken... You had to be there to FULLY appreciate them of course.
On other notes, I am planning on heading to Newburg this Saturday to start my Christmas experience at Scott's house. There is something about tae kwan do and a fat suit. This seems like another, "you have to be there" experience. hahaha I will be staying home until probably the 27th to come back for my roommate gift exchange and New Years.
As most of you know, my little sister is moving :( I am super duper sad about this. The cutest thing was that she is afraid I will find another little sister and like her better. That could NEVER happen. I just hope she doesn't get another big sister and like her better. hehehe
Tonight I am going with Lindsey to see the Bodies exhibit downtown. I have really been wanting to do that, so for our Christmas experience together, we are going to see it. I probably won't take pictures there, but will most likely talk about it.
Not much else is going on, I am having the greatest day of my life of course =)

No comments: