As most of you know I have had this persistent cough since Christmas. I am usually ok, but some nights it just attacks me in my sleep and I wake up coughing and I can't stop! Well every time this happens, I get up get a drink of water and put a cough drop in my mouth. This usually doesn't work, so I have been REALLY frustrated. The other day I went over to Lindsey's and she had some cough drops so I just popped one in my mouth. I was complaining how much I hated it, and how mine tasted so much better. Last night the coughing fit happened again. I got up to get a cough drop. DIDN'T HELP! So... I decide to check the expiration date. The package read as followed... Best if used by January 15, 2007. 2007!!!!!!! No wonder! I was cracking up... I couldn't hardly get back to sleep.
Christmas has come and gone for yet another year. I truly enjoyed my break! Christmas eve was fun at Donna's. Here is a picture of my handsome God Son =)

Speaking of which.. he got a ROCKIN' Guitar for Christmas. Everyone was jealous of that... and my purse! hahaha just kidding.. I think I am too obsessed about my purse!
New Years was a good time. We went to Bud's and rung in the new year with none other than Mugsy himself. Mel and her sister stopped by. Mel and I signed up to sing Hold On by Wilson Philipps but they left before... sooooooooo I had to sing by myself! I don't like doing that, but it was still fun! haha
5 comments:
Even though you think you hated the taste of my cough drops, I'm pretty sure you stopped coughing...aka mine were still good! =)
sorry we had to leave you to carry the Wilson Phillips alone, but i am sure you handled it like a PRO!
Yay! A new post.
#1
you did a great job on NYE. i was there, hiding in the background. too bad no one popped the big question though.
-guess
waiting, waiting for a new post!
Post a Comment