background

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Greatest Day of My Life...

Random thought of the day...

Do you ever find yourself saying the same thing or doing the same thing over and over? I DO! I always say that everyone annoys me, including myself! This is actually the truth. hahah Every once in awhile I will find myself saying something a lot that is just so random. Mom pointed out recently that I say, "well that's crappy." The only reason she knows is because she found herself saying that too! hahah I have started this new thing... I will say "really?" in a kind of high pitched tone. SO RANDOM! I also say, "this is the greatest day of my life." I tend to say this a lot... which brings me to my next point...


Last night Christina, Steph and I went and saw The Lion King at the Murat downtown. I can't say enough about the production. This was by far the greatest thing ever! At one point I turned to Christina and said, "I keep thinking there is no way this can get any better and it does." I highly suggest going to see it! I would seriously fly to NYC just to see it again! On our way home Christina and I saw a shooting star! It was a great end to the evening. aka Greatest day of my life. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? Now just because I am an avid hunter. What exactly was the star shooting and was it a real gun?

Janelle said...

the star was shooting with an M16 and it was shooting turkeys. That is some good meat!