background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Our Second Christmas!

Jeff and I are super lucky to have so many nieces and nephews!  We have several adopted ones as well, and we love them seriously just as much! Next week ends our Birthday extravaganza!!!

We started off at the end of February with our newest addition Campbell.  She lives in Florida, so we will see her soon I am sure!!

Next was Wyatt.  His birthday is at the very end of February.  Craig brought him up here and we saw the MJ tribute tour.  It.was.amazing!  I have to say that was probably the best birthday we had this year. (no offense to the others. haha)

How sad is it that this is the most recent picture I have of my handsome nephew?!?!

Jeff came next with a March 1 birthday.  Of course, as you know, we celebrated in great style this year!

Lily and Sofie soon followed on the 4th and 9th of March.  We actually got to celebrate Lily's actual birthday because the whole family was up here for Jeff's party.  It was so much fun!  AND Lily is now 10.... TEN!  What a great birthday to get to spend with her.


Next comes Jack and Davis.  Yup... born on the same day!!  We missed seeing Jack this year, but made sure to send him a super cool gift! =)  Him and Wyatt are almost the same kid, minus the MJ obsession on Wyatt's end.  If they lived close I KNOW they would be BFF.  Here is the cutest quote from Wyatt.  I said "Wyatt, you need more boys in the family."  Wyatt: "I know!! well, I have Jack, but I just don't get to see him all that much." haha

 This picture was taken LAST Easter.  Jeff and I need to get on this picture taking of our nephews!

We of course had fun watching Davis dig into his first birthday cake and then sneeze all over it. haha  Luckily, someone removed the cake fast enough so he didn't drench the whole cake :)

Finally we end our birthdays next week with our little Ethan turning two.  We won't see him either, but a gift is in the mail.

 Jeff and I promise to not have children born in March.  HAHA  Our families are at the brim of birthday excitement, and overloaded with cake by the end of this month.  I do have one request of all the kiddos who had birthdays this year.... SLOW DOWN!  You are all growing up waaaaay too fast! We are not supposed to have a niece in the double digits.  I signed a contract when she was born... well, maybe not, but I should have.  hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom says "These are darling pictures and a great tribute to birthdays! However picture #1 certainly shows the children aging with the mustaches!