background

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Have a 30 Year Old Husband!

Just a couple weeks ago we celebrated Jeff's 30th birthday.  We had a beer tasting party.  I planned and planned, and cooked and cooked, and decorated my behind off!  It was all worth it!! We had so much fun.  So much in fact, I took practically zero pictures.


Our family started the "slow clap" a couple of years ago instead of singing "Happy Birthday."  Best slow clap thus far!

Here is one of the FEW pictures I took of the party.  We had a bottle cap guessing game.  There were 677 caps in there is you believe it!


We also had a BEAUTIFUL table with beer tasting ... NO PICTURE.  I made garland out of those beer coasters they put on tables at restaurants.... NO PICTURE!  super disappointed in that.  However, you will be happy again in about 2 seconds when you look at the next picture of my adopted nephews.



Nolan sporting Jeff's hat.  He is so hip!
 After the kiddos got tired, Cooper and Nolan decided to wrestle.
 Here are some of our softball peeps who made it!
 It wouldn't be a party (that Scott attends) without getting everyone around him drinking and having a good 'ol time! (oooh if you look close, you can see the garland under the TV.haha)
We had a great time for sure!  Jeff loved it and it was so awesome to celebrate with so many people we love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! We had a blast. j.j