When Santa asked me what I wanted for Christmas this past year, I said "Anything dealing with cupcakes!" I have recently been obsessed with making cupcakes. Santa was extra good to me this year and I got decorating things, a cupcake book and a stand to display my masterpieces (which sadly I don't have a picture of.) Two days after Christmas I started my journey into the cupcake making world. I have mostly had success, but the first image is a semi disaster. We found this idea in the book and thought it would be super cute. I didn't take into consideration that I had to figure a way to transport them. Needless to say, one fell on the floor of the garage. Jeff looked at me, I looked at him and without skipping a beat he picks it up, dusts it off and says, "welp, this one is mine." haha

These are just a simple confetti/dirt and worm combo. They were just fun to make.

This one was fun! I got to learn how to put filling in the cupcakes. This was not an easy feat.

Note for the future. Never EVER put a sparkler on top of a cupcake. It gets black stuff all over it.
*one cupcake was harmed during the filming of this blog.

This on is my absolute favorite! It is really easy to make but looks challenging. The only sad part about this masterpiece is that the bottom cake layer is pretty much destroyed by the time it is all said and done. So the next small get together I am having with no more than 10 people, I will make this again!

I had to put this picture in here. Every time I make something, Jeff ALWAYS tries to steal one. He hardly ever gets away with it.
2 comments:
awesome cupcakes!!
So did Jeff eat the sparkler one? If he'll eat garage floor dirt a little sparkler dust won't hurt either!
Mom said: I think you are almost ready for Cupcake wars!!!!!!
Post a Comment