background

Monday, January 10, 2011

8 Months!!

Today officially marks 8 months until Jeff and I say "I DO!" I am wearing what I call me 'I DO' shoes... hehe They are the shoes I will be wearing down the aisle. Every time I put them on I run to Jeff and just keep saying, "I dooooo, I dooooo" until he either acknowledges what I am doing, or laughs.
I am looking forward to so many things and at the same time have many things to do yet. I am currently looking forward to:
  • Putting together the gift for the tables. (Jode, I need your help on this one. You will know why when I tell you what it is!)
  • Seeing what shoes all the bridesmaids choose.
  • My reception shoes. (which are being sent back for a different size, but super pumped about them)
  • Seeing what Caroline and I can create as far as jewelry
  • Registering at a couple more places

Things I wish there was a leprechaun to do:

  • Pick out my invitations
  • Address my invitations
  • Figure out the Rehearsal dinner plans
  • Find the suits for the guys to wear

I can't believe how many things I have done and how much I have left. I am sure having a blast planning and am excited the end is near to celebrat our love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom said: Seems like you can mark some more things off your list...such as find suits! right? You have done a wonderful job with your careful planning and you and Jeff will have a wonderful and beautiful wedding.