I have a small confession. I am currently in love with The Vanilla Ice Project. What the heck is this you ask? Well, let me just tell you. Do you remember the the person who is in charge of originally singing Ice Ice Baby? Well over the years, Vanilla Ice has taught himself in home renovation. He now has a hit show where is flips million dollar homes. Coming from a Vanilla Ice fan, you probably won't believe me when I say the show is actually really good. It is on DIY Network. I think you should all give it a try. I know my dad watches DIY non stop so he has probably seen it. haha Even Jeff stopped what he was doing to watch.
Now, Sherman on the other hand, didn't like it as much...

1 comment:
We watch that show, too! Joe and I are both amazed at how much knowledge is in Vanilla's head. I would have never, ever guessed he would have a clue about flipping houses.
Post a Comment