
New Kids on the Block concert is NEXT SATURDAY! I remember in April when Mel and I sat at the computer waiting for 10:00 to roll around so we could get our 7th row tickets! We have been waiting for this day to come for a loong time.
With the concert quickly approaching, we have had many discussions about what to wear. I have decided to wear my pink and white striped leggings, a jean skirt, white high tops and a shirt with a clip on the side. I have recently snatched the crimper from my parents house so this will go along with us as well. Scott has a screen printing machine, but the time has just approached so quickly that I didn't get a chance to get the shirts to him. I am quite bummed about that one.
We are making an evening out of it and having an 80's flashback/girls night. I will make sure to write more when we get back. I will have TONS of pictures I am sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment