Have you ever thought to yourself, gosh, that looks like fun, if I don't sign up for that, I really feel like I am missing out on what would be a fun part of me life? Well I have recently, but the problem is, I have been thinking it too much! I am not one to just sit at home knitting sweaters all day. Not that I have a problem with knitting, grandma quilts etc. and I love her work, it is an art form! BUT This is not something I see myself doing. Lately I have been kind of soul searching trying to find new things that would excite my life.
My boss is a part of this 4 year bible study which meets every Monday night. This sounds very interesting to me, because I am not as familiar with it as I should be. SIGN ME UP!! Those three words, as you will find through this blog, turn out to be scary ones!
I recently had a jewelry party at my house to help out a friend. I thought to myself, this is something that I could do. It is a great part time job, I make my own hours, perfect... SIGN ME UP!!
I was in church this past Sunday and they were talking about a bowling league that meets every other Sunday evening. I was in a bowling league a couple of years ago and had a lot of fun and was really getting good at it, so I called the lady and said.. "SIGN ME UP!"
I have been involved in a program for a year in which I have a little sister and we hang out awhile, so that isn't new, but I just met with the woman who matched us for our yearly review and this is something I really want to be more involved with, so she asked, "would you like to help out with different activities?" I said, "SIGN ME UP!"
Softball season is coming to an end next week, so I won't have to worry about that.
does anyone need me to help them out at all?!?!? =)
2 comments:
I have been pondering the thought of where you inherited that active personaltiy ????
I think you you get it from you SIL! :) Wait until you have kids. Of course you will want to be involved in EVERYTHING that has to do with them too. Be careful not to get too overwhelmed by planned and planning activities. I know I am right now. Have a great week and see you this weekend!
Marlene
Post a Comment