background

Friday, August 8, 2008

Mamma Mia... here I go again!








So I have been obsessed with two things lately... (they are completely unrelated too) Dane Cook, and the Mamma Mia soundtrack.

I have Kiley and Chad to blame for these obsessions. Currently in my car CD player I have three Dane Cook CDs and the Mamma Mia sound track. All day at work I am singing MAMMA MIA... HERE I GO AGAIN.. and MONEY MONEY MONEY.. ain't it funny... and then I will randomly catch myself going.. "I did my best... I did my best." and "Everyone gets a humpback whaaaaale!" It is a horrible obsession. I can't stop listening to them! It is controlling my mind! Maybe I will start a new song... row row row your boat... gently down the stream... gosh what can I do? AHHHHH and I just lost THE GAME. This is not a good week for me!

Speaking of THE GAME, for those of you who don't know how "to play" it is simple. if you think of the words, "the game" you lose. That is it! once you think of those words you have to admit it to someone and then you all have 30 min. to forget about it. It sounds really stupid but you would be completely surprised at how often you think of those dumb words!
I introduced this to my family recently and there was no turning back... My nephew, who is 5 said to my brother the other day... "daddy let's play the game." and Craig goes, "ok but you just lost" and Wyatt goes, "no! the game aunt Janelle plays where you can't think of it." and Craig goes, "yeah I know exactly what you are talking about and you just lost." so Wyatt goes, "ok let's play again." He stands there staring at Craig not blinking, moving or speaking... Craig walks away and Wyatt goes, "Dad I thought we were playing THE GAME!" HAHAHA My family cracks me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thanks Janelle!
Wyatt's Mommy
LOL!!!

Piper said...

hehe Janelle, I am thrilled to hear you've fallen in love with Mamma Mia! But you MUST (absolutely must!) get the stage soundtrack. No offense to Pierce Brosnan...but that soundtrack is TERRIBLE. I don't know if you've ever seen Mamma Mia on stage but it's phenomenal and you really really need to listen to that soundtrack! P.S. I always loved SOS. :)