background

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Double Date

Last night Jeff and I had a double date with Joe and Amanda. It was a different kind of date being they live in Florida. Amanda and I arranged to have a game night via Skype. I must confess, I was looking forward to it all week! First of all we really love hanging out with these two. Second, how fun is getting to play games with people hours away from you.

Joe and Amanda sent us a text after they put Ethan to bed saying they were ready to Skype. We call them and this is what we see...
Mikey and Minnie were waving at us! hahaha

Then we got down to business.

In between games, Joe wanted to show us what he got E on his recent trip.


and then we got an AWESOME puppet show!


We played Scattergories for about an hour and a half. I was in heaven because that is my all time favorite game!
Hmmmmm what should we write down?
Having video chat really makes it a lot easier to keep in touch with people who live farther away. We have been really getting into it lately.
After we got off the date last night Jeff and I were talking about how much fun we had with them. I was super jealous that they were able to wear shorts! Oh how I miss that weather. I can't tell you how many times this Winter Jeff has mumbled, "When are we moving to Florida?" Watch out Joe and Amanda, you may have some neighbors soon! haha
We can't wait for our next video double date!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

wow! you took a BUNCH of pictures. Can't wait to have a double date again!g

Janelle said...

hahaha I did take a lot of pictures but it was totally worth it! =)

Anonymous said...

Mom said: such fun couples!