background

Monday, March 7, 2011

Coming up for air.

Lots have been going on around here! The days are getting longer and the sun is shining. I have been getting the spring fever and haven't even had a chance to sit down and blog! Here are some random pictures of things that have been happening.

I got to meet Amanda's baby Oliver! I am super excited that we were randomly put together has roommates our freshman year of college. Ollie slept the whole time. I had the magic touch I guess. hehe
I also got him this little shirt. Long story short, Amanda and I call each other hussy and any boy who can grow chops (side burns) is called a dandy. This is the closest thing I could find. It is going to be awhile before he can fit in it though.
This weekend we went to mom and dad's house. Sherman is really interested in being friends with my parent's dog Rusty, but Rusty has a bad attitude about it. The dogs are either barking at each other or ignoring each other. I have tried many times to get a pictures of them together but that never happens! We were playing games on Saturday and I said, "Where is our dog?" I go to the living room and see this!

I guess they made friends for the moment. There were too many good soft pillows and blankets to pass up!

Sunday we went to Scott and Caroline's to celebrate Lily and Sofie's birthdays. (*side note. Between February 27-March 16 Jeff and I have 4 nieces and nephews birthdays, Jeff's birthday and one more niece or nephew to come at the end of this month. LOTS of partying for us! hehe) I can't believe I am saying this but Lily is 9 and Sofie will be 7 this week. 9 AND 7! I just can't believe it. I thought this picture was super cute of them.
Here are the girls with their birthday gifts.
Meanwhile, Sherman and his best friend Cosmo played and played and played. Sherman was so covered in slobber that he got a bath the second we got home last night.
I will be putting this picture in a frame for sure! Comso is by far Sherman's best doggie friend =)

I have saved the best picture for last. Last night I was looking through my old pictures and I found this.
I wonder if Caroline knows... hehe It made me smile for sure.
Have a great week!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom says: lots of fun and exciting times for you so far in March!
Rusty is an only dog..no way around it. Has nothing to do with Sherman, because we all know he is a sweetheart