More to blog later.
background
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
The Pup Cup
Last week on our way to Missouri for Thanksgiving we stopped and ate dinner at Culvers. It was my first time leaving Sherman in the car. I was a nervous mother. haha While we were waiting for our food Mariah and I saw on their power point that they have "Pup Cups" For people riding with their dogs. I rushed up to the counter as Jeff was ordering and asked for one. I needed that Pup Cup. I wasn't even sure what it would entail. I just knew it was free and for our little puppy. I thought, honestly, that it would be a culvers bowl with water. WRONG... She scooped out a little ice cream for Sherman. After we ate I took it out to him. He LOVED it. I also couldn't stop talking about it. That is just the greatest idea.
Oh and Sherman got a rain coat!!! haha
More to blog later.
More to blog later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ruthie says: well, well Sherman you are the dog of the year! There you are in your preppy raincoat...What an advertisement for Culver's..."Neither sleet, nor rain, nor gloom of night could keep me from eating my culvers ice cream"
Post a Comment