Everyday, I have this love/hate relationship with my UPS man. Who doesn't love getting something in the mail? The lady that lives directly below us gets something from the UPS man seriously everyday. (She might be involved in a bet or something. I am looking into it.) Every time that ugly brown truck pulls up my stomach turns! How I long to see that man with brown shorts, tall brown socks and black shoes at my door. Even if I am not expecting something, I hope he knocks on my door. On the rare occasion I get that.. knock on the door my heart skips a beat and I practically (who am I kidding.. I do) run to the door. The other days I am not as lucky, I am actually upset with him. He didn't do anything, but I automatically blame him for not receiving something in the mail.
I love how your excitement from a child changes. As a kid I couldn't sleep before Christmas morning, now I can't sleep waiting for the UPS. I am currently expecting 4 different packages to come to my house. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!
OH HOW I HOPE TO SEE THIS MAN WAVING HELLO TO ME SOON!
3 comments:
i wish i felt this.. but i never get packages, so i always know that the man in the brown pants will never knock on my door.
just think Janelle...if you married a UPS man, he would be at your door every day !
You know.... Your brother worked for UPS. Oh yea
Post a Comment