So everyday when I come into work I have a morning routine. I read my daily calendar, read my inspirational book my mom gave me for Christmas, and then I read Caitlin's blog. This may sound silly, but I really look forward to the wonderful world of Caitlin! hahaha I get so excited because it is a great way to keep in touch with friends from far away! SOOO after months of pondering, I will start my own blog =)
This past weekend was our Annual Drinklympics! It is just a night to act like we are in college again, and be silly and play lots of "games" hahaha
Last year you were to dress up as a certain country. I went as Canada. My outfit was amazing! I put a lot of thought into it. 
This year we decided was a qualifing year so everyone had to go as a state. I really couldn't beat last years display, but I tried. I went as Kansas. I tried to be every character from the show wizard of OZ. Here is a picture of my roomies from Montana and Florida. I am not holding my oil can, basket or lollipop. You also can't see my AWESOME ruby slippers and striped socks. I guess you can say this picture doesn't do our outfits justice. hahaha
2 comments:
I am so honored!!! I think about my blog everyday and I'd be lying if I said I didn't read articles or see something on tv and think to myself "hmm..maybe I should put that on my blog!" This is fantastic! I look forward to reading your blog and I can't wait to SEE YOU IN PERSON NEXT WEEK!?!?!?!?!??!?! I still can't believe it!!!!
JANELLE!
As a fellow blogger I must say I am disappointed in seeing only one post in your blog so far! You're going to lose your readership that way! hehe Don't worry, if you can't think of something to write about just wait until Friday...I'm sure you'll have TONS to say after this weekend!!! ;)
Post a Comment